We hope you have safely weathered these past months of COVID-19. This period has been challenging for all of us!
For months, Coleman remained cautiously optimistic about the 2020-2021 concert season. However, the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, Health Department closure of indoor venues, and limitations against gatherings for live performance have forced the Coleman board of directors to make the difficult decision to cancel what would have been Coleman’s 117th season of presentations.
All six of these planned concerts are canceled:
- Dover Quartet (1/10/2021)
- Calidore String Quartet (1/31/2021)
- Pražák Quartet (2/21/2021)
- Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra (3/7/2021)
- Academy of St Martin in the Fields Wind Ensemble (3/28/2021)
- David Finckel, Wu Han, and Philip Setzer (4/11/2021)
If you have purchased tickets for one or more of the canceled concerts, please contact our office prior to November 30, 2020 to let us know which of the following options you choose:
- REFUND: You may request a refund for your 2020-2021 ticket purchase.
- CREDIT: If you purchased the full series of concerts, you may request a credit on your account toward 2021-2022 Coleman season tickets.
- TICKET DONATION: As an alternative, please consider donating your ticket(s) back to Coleman for a 2020 tax-deductible contribution. This disruption of Coleman’s concert series and business will have significant consequences. If you choose to donate your season tickets, your contribution will be greatly appreciated. A tax receipt letter, acknowledging the value of your donated tickets, will be sent to you for tax-deduction purposes.
When you contact us, please be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and email address. We can be reached by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling 626-793-4191, or by U.S. mail at:
Coleman Chamber Music Association
225 S. Lake Ave., Ste. 300
Pasadena, CA 91101
The Coleman Chamber Music Association will announce in early 2021, the dates, artists and repertoire for the Sundays with Coleman 2021-2022 concert season.
Thank you for your patience and support. Together, we will get through these unfortunate times and once again gather to enjoy and celebrate the experience of live chamber music performances.